Kirkenes → Bergen
- The coast of Helgeland
- Nidaros Cathedral
- The Atlantic Ocean Road
Price per cabin
Welcome to Havila Voyages. We sail with new, environmentally friendly ships which makes the world's most beautiful costal voyage also a comfortable one.
Prices & booking
On the southbound voyage from Kirkenes to Bergen, you visit Lofoten’s many ports during the daytime, sail between the myriad islands of the Helgeland coast and have time to visit Nidaros Cathedral in Trondheim and sample some of the city’s culinary delights.
Ports: Kirkenes - Vardø - Båtsfjord - Berlevåg
Welcome aboard in Kirkenes! The border with Russia is only a few kilometres away, and the road signs in Kirkenes are in Norwegian and Russian. You can go as far as the border on one of our excursions, or how about a visit to the Snowhotel where everything is made of ice and snow?
- Snowhotel Kirkenes
- King crab with a snowmobile on the frozen fjord, Kirkenes
- Dog sledding in the Arctic, Kirkenes
- Snowmobile safari in the Arctic, Kirkenes
- The Russian border, Kirkenes
- King crab fishing in a RIB, Kirkenes
Ports: Mehamn - Kjøllefjord - Honningsvåg - Havøysund - Hammerfest - Øksfjord - Skjervøy - Tromsø
The polar landscape changes as we sail towards the west and south again. The great expanses are replaced by steep peaks, and in the evening we sail into Tromsø. You can take a stroll in the midnight sun or under the Northern Lights and explore the nightlife of the city dubbed "The Paris of the North".
- Snowmobile trip in the polar night, Mehamn
- Breakfast at the North Cape Plateau, Honningsvåg
- City Sightseeing in the Northernmost Town , Hammerfest
Ports: Finnsnes - Harstad - Risøyhamn - Sortland - Stokmarknes - Svolvær - Stamsund
We enter the wild, idyllic Lofoten Islands . Beneath the jagged mountains lie chalky white sandy beaches and fishing villages with a vibrant fishing industry and locals using the coastal ships for everyday trips and transport. If the weather permits, we will enter the narrow Trollfjord. There is a strong possibility of spotting sea eagles here.
- A taste of Vesterålen, Harstad
- Experience Lofoten Svolvær
- Golfing at Lofoten Links, Svolvær
- Horse riding in Lofoten, Svolvær
- Brewery visit and beer tasting, Svolvær
- Sea eagle safari in a RIB, Svolvær
- Sea Eagle Safari in Trollfjorden, disembarkation from the ship
- Hike by the best beach in Europe, Svolvær
Ports: Bodø - Ørnes - Nesna - Sandnessjøen - Brønnøysund - Rørvik
Now we have come so far south that we're crossing the Arctic Circle and sailing away from the polar night and the sunlit nights. But you can still see the Northern Lights in the winter, and it is never completely dark during the summer nights. Here you sail past a myriad of small islands, islets and skerries and past the special mountain, Torghatten, which has a hole in the middle. If you wish, you can also go on the trip to the mountain and enter the hole.
- Hiking at Torghatten, Brønnøysund
- The Norwegian salmon adventure, Brønnøysund
- Experience the World Heritage listed Vega Islands, Brønnøysund
Ports: Trondheim - Kristiansund - Molde - Ålesund
We sail through the wide Trondheim fjord that is bounded by rolling farmland on both sides and return to the coast and the open sea. You can disembark in Kristiansund and be driven along the Atlantic Ocean Road, which has been called the world's most beautiful drive. The road meanders along islets and skerries, and afterwards you can re-embark in Molde.
- Trondheim and the Nidaros Cathedral
- Experience the Atlantic Road, Kristiansund
- The Atlantic Road and Bergtatt marble mine, Kristiansund
Ports: Torvik - Måløy - Florø - Bergen
The last day of the tour takes you through a diverse coastal landscape of bare rocky mountains and a maze of sounds and waterways between many islands. The great fjords and glaciers are situated inland. Bergen awaits at the end of the voyage. We hope you have many good memories from your journey along the Norwegian coast with Havila Voyages, and we look forward to seeing you again.
Experiences along the coast
Our beautiful fjords
The magical Northern Lights
The smiling midnight sun
Click on the button to order a voyage. This will take you to our service which will walk you through the order.