The Arctic Dream
Kirkenes → Tromsø
- The Arctic and the Arctic Ocean
- The Finnkirka Church
- Hammerfest — the northernmost town in the world
- The land of the king crab
Price from £313 per person
Welcome to Havila Voyages. We sail with new, environmentally friendly ships which makes the world's most beautiful costal voyage also a comfortable one.
Ports: Kirkenes - Vardø - Båtsfjord - Berlevåg
Welcome aboard the ship in Kirkenes! The border with Russia is only a few kilometres away, and the road signs in Kirkenes are in Norwegian and Russian. You can go as far as the border on one of our excursions, or how about a visit to the Snowhotel where everything is made of ice and snow?
Ports: Havøysund - Hammerfest - Øksfjord - Skjervøy - Tromsø
The polar landscape changes as we sail towards the west and south again. The great expanses are replaced by steep peaks, and in the evening we sail into Tromsø. You can go to a midnight concert in the Arctic Cathedral, or take a stroll in the midnight sun or under the Northern Lights and explore the nightlife of the city dubbed "The Paris of the North".
- Snowmobile trip in the polar night, Mehamn
- Breakfast at the North Cape Plateau, Honningsvåg
- Midnight concert in the Arctic Cathedral, Tromsø
- The best of the world's northernmost city, Hammerfest
- City walk and knighting ceremony in the polar bear society, Hammerfest
Click on the button to order a voyage. This will take you to our service which will walk you through the order.