Welcome to Havila Voyages. We sail with new, environmentally friendly ships which makes the world's most beautiful costal voyage also a comfortable one.
Ports: Tromsø - Skjervøy
Tromsø. Welcome aboard! A city renowned for fishing, polar expeditions and courage. Now you have also reached the land of the Sami, Norway's indigenous people. Meeting the Sami and their reindeer while hearing about the Sami culture is a unique experience you will remember.
Ports: Hammerfest - Havøysund - Honningsvåg - Kjøllefjord - Mehamn - Berlevåg
As far north as you can get - by land and sea. For many, the visit to the North Cape is a high point and a goal for voyages along the Norwegian coast. Up here in the polar landscape, nature is at its harshest and most desolate, but between bare plains and rugged cliffs people cling on and reap nature's bounty. You can also have a taste of the catch. How about some king crab?
- The North Cape plateau, Honningsvåg
- North Cape plateau ATV Summer Safari, Honningsvåg
- North Cape plateau ATV Winter Safari, Honningsvåg
- King crab experience, Honningsvåg
- Snowshoeing and ice fishing in the Arctic, Honningsvåg
- Visiting a Sami family, Kjøllefjord
- Autumn visit to the Sami, Kjøllefjord
- Snowmobiling in the Polar Night, Kjøllefjord
Ports: Båtsfjord - Vardø - Vadsø - Kirkenes - Vardø - Båtsfjord - Berlevåg
You are now as far east on your voyage as you can go. The border with Russia is only a few kilometres away, and the road signs in Kirkenes are in Norwegian and Russian. You can go as far as the border on one of our excursions, or how about a visit to the Snowhotel where everything is made of ice and snow?