The Arctic Circle and Lofoten
Tromsø → Trondheim
- The Arctic Circle
- The Seven Sisters
Welcome to Havila Voyages. We sail with new, environmentally friendly ships which makes the world's most beautiful costal voyage also a comfortable one.
Tromsø. Welcome aboard! You can go to a midnight concert in the Arctic Cathedral, or take a stroll in the midnight sun or under the Northern Lights and explore the nightlife of the city dubbed "The Paris of the North".
Ports: Finnsnes - Harstad - Risøyhamn - Sortland - Stokmarknes - Svolvær - Stamsund
We enter the wild, idyllic Lofoten Islands . Beneath the jagged mountains lie chalky white sandy beaches and fishing villages with a vibrant fishing industry and locals using the coastal ships for everyday trips and transport. If the weather permits, we will enter the narrow Trollfjord. There is a strong possibility of spotting sea eagles here.
- A taste of Vesterålen, Harstad
- Experience Lofoten Svolvær
- Golfing at Lofoten Links, Svolvær
- Horse riding in Lofoten, Svolvær
- Brewery visit and beer tasting, Svolvær
- Sea eagle safari in a RIB, Svolvær
- Sea Eagle Safari in Trollfjorden, disembarkation from the ship
- Hike by the best beach in Europe, Svolvær
Ports: Bodø - Ørnes - Nesna - Sandnessjøen - Brønnøysund - Rørvik
Now we have come so far south that we're crossing the Arctic Circle and sailing away from the polar night and the sunlit nights. But you can still see the Northern Lights in the winter, and it is never completely dark during the summer nights. Here you sail past a myriad of small islands, islets and skerries and past the special mountain, Torghatten, which has a hole in the middle. If you wish, you can also go on the trip to the mountain and enter the hole.
- Hiking at Torghatten, Brønnøysund
- The Norwegian salmon adventure, Brønnøysund
- Experience the World Heritage listed Vega Islands, Brønnøysund
Arrival in Trondheim
We arrive in Trondheim at 06.30, and checkout is before 08.00. Nidaros Cathedral is the landmark of the city; it is Norway's national shrine and one of the largest cathedrals in Northern Europe.
Click on the button to order a voyage. This will take you to our service which will walk you through the order.