New CEO in Havila Voyages
Chairman of Havila Voyages, Per Sævik, is very pleased that a leader with the qualifications and competence needed will lead the company going forward.
- We had several candidates under consideration and are pleased to wish Bent Martini welcome to our team. He is experienced with industry knowledge, he has innovative skills and proven performance within developing organisations and implementing new technology.
Mr Martini has extensive relevant experience from maritime business both from sailing on ships and administrative work from Norwegian Navy, the Klaveness shipping company and from Hurtigruten.
Bent Martin is currently under competitional quarantine from his previous employer and will start working for Havila Voyages on 9. August.
Bent Martini looks forward to work for Havila Voyages.
- To have the opportunity to work for a new and exciting company such as Havila Voyages and to be able to further develop the exciting coastal travel experience is the dream job.
- Havila Voyages is a family-owned Norwegian shipping company based in Fosnavåg, Sunnmøre.
- Havila Voyages has an agreement with the Norwegian Ministry of Transport to operate four of the eleven ships that sail the classic coastal voyage between Bergen and Kirkenes from 2021 to 2030.
- Havila Voyages is building the most environmentally friendly ships that will sail the Bergen–Kirkenes route. Among other things, the ships have the world's largest battery packs, which enable them to run for four hours without creating noise or emissions.